The course invites you to think differently about life’s dilemmas by taking account of the views of all concerned, especially people experiencing mental distress. It explores ideas and practice in mental health, and will appeal to a wide range of people.
After studying this course, you should be able to:
- understand the complexity and dilemmas of diverse perspectives in the field of mental health and distress
- understand the importance of service users/’survivors’ experiences and perspectives
- understand how mental health issues affect everyone
- understand the range of risks faced by service users/’survivors’ in their everyday lives.
- Learning Outcomes
- Boundaries of explanation
- Whose risk is it anyway?
- The business of madness
Find out more (and/or sign up for the course) here.