BBC2’s Trust Me, I’m a Doctor series is back with a special programme on mental health, first broadcast November 1st 2017.
- Michael Mosley runs an experiment to find the best way to beat stress – mindfulness, yoga or gardening.
- Psychiatrist Dr Alain Gregoire reveals how sleep affects mental health.
- GP Zoe Williams discovers why laughing can be as good as exercise for improving mood.
- Surgeon Gabriel Weston investigates a new cure for some patients with serious mental illness.
- Geneticist Giles Yeo asks if you can eat your way to happiness.
You can watch the 60 minute programme here.