Aesop Marketplace is like an online dating site. It matches health decision-makers with relevant arts in health programmes in an attractive and time-efficient way. The 24 programmes that they list can be filtered by NHS region and health topics.
In relation to mental health, the programmes include:
- Up Tempo: Inpatient and community session-based music-making opportunities for young people in touch with mental health services.
- The Reader: Building communities through group-based shared reading of great literature in a friendly, inclusive and welcoming environment.
- Musician in Residence: The Musician in Residence programme looks to improve the recovery, health and wellbeing of service users through music provision.
- Unfinished Business: A production about the story of addiction that tours treatment centres and rehabs, aimed at those in early recovery to help recognise codependency.
- Performing Arts for Positive Mental Health: The provision of innovative, quality arts and wellbeing activities, alongside tailored pastoral support, aiming to improve youth mental health and emotional resilience.
- The Dragon Café and Re:Create Psychiatry: The Dragon Café and Re:Create Psychiatry are models of support for service users and for mental health professionals
Find out more from here.